Chatra Live Chat allows you to earn more, answering questions and help visitors place an order. Use it to collect actionable feedback to improve your service: identify problems, collect info and understand your customers better.
Still using Contact Form? Still communicating with visitors offline?
Try a new interactive method!
Chatra is made to increase online sales but in a friendly, helpful way. Just because the software is designed for business doesn’t mean it has to be clunky and corporate. You can’t grab a coffee with every single potential customer, but, probably, that Chatra is the next best thing.
Chatra Live Chat Features:
- Order Saving. Reduce Order abandonment rate, proactively start live chat with customers stuck on the checkout.
- Real-time visitor list. View the list of visitors who are currently online on your website and start a conversation manually.
- Live typing insights. See what customers type before they hit “send”. Save time on preparing an answer.
- Group chats. Make few agents talk to a customer in a group chat to solve pressing issues and delight with the level of service.
- Visitor information. Know your customers — what page they are on, where are they from and what device and system they use to access your store.
- Conversation history. We save past conversations for both you and your customers, so once they return the conversation continues in the same thread, as in a messenger app.
- Targeted chats (triggers). Initiate conversations when certain criteria are met: target those customers who might be in need of assistance.
- Correct typos. Correct answers after sending the message.
- Facebook integration. Send and receive chats directly from your Facebook visitors
- Works everywhere. Never lose a customer again. Even if he’s on Nintendo 3DS or a Windows Phone.
- Looks & feels like a messenger app. Smooth animations, avatars, beautiful design.
- Agent photos visible pre-chat. After clicking on the widget, visitors can see photos and names of the online agents, even before they start chatting. This is highly engaging and can lift a number of quality chat interactions.
- Work from a browser, desktop or mobile apps. Windows & Mac, Android & iOS.
- One account for unlimited sites.
- See other features on chatra.io
There is a FREE official plugin with all these features and you can test it before purchasing this premium version.
Premium features in this plugin:
- Knows registered customers. The plugin allows recognizing logged-in users regardless of the device or browser they use. So You will see the username and profile URL on your Chatra dashboard. You can send messages to specific users anytime.
- Custom appearance options. You can set up custom widget look and feel for each of your sites separately.
- Display widget on selected pages only. You can select the pages on which you want to display the Chatra widget. For example on Create Listing page or Contact page.
- Display widget for logged-in users only. You can display chat online only with registered customers.
- Control visibility on mobiles. Disable or enable widget on mobile devices for each of your sites separately.
- Custom Tracking options.
- Custom Language options. You can select one of 8 supported languages or add a new one using PO file.
- Sign-up for free Chatra account.
- AppThemes theme:
Recent Blog Posts
- Replace the Price with Sold tag for sold ClassiPress Ads
November 5, 2020 - 0 Comments
Currently, ClassiPress theme displays a “Sold” warning on the single ad page. But it’s not reflected on the ad in loops and doesn’t show any warning or sold tag. Following code snippet replaces the Price with Sold tag for ads marked sold. You can add it in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file…
- Disable Favorite Listings in Vantage theme
October 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
Favorite listings is the build-in feature in Vantage theme. But for some sites it is not needed. Following PHP code snippet will disable Favorite Listings. You can add in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file. Alternatively, Code Snippets plugin can be used (more details in the instruction). Like
- Customize AppThemes Importer
July 1, 2020 - 0 Comments
The AppThemes themes provided with a built-in listing importer, which allows importing new listings using CSV spreadsheets. Currently, following themes support the AppThemes Importer feature: ClassiPress, Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller. Listings can be imported with title, description, excerpt, status, author, date, slug, attachments, Geo data (if theme supports), custom fields, taxonomy terms and even taxonomy […]
- Create a dedicated custom field for embedding media in the Vantage theme
June 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
In most cases, site owners do not mind users placing embedded video in the listing description section. And it works in Vantage without hassle. But sometimes they want to have a dedicated area for embedded media. What is possible, but requires some explanations. Like
- Toggle fields group on the ClassiPress listing form
May 8, 2020 - 0 Comments
This mod can be useful if your ClassiPress listing form has too many fields and you want to toggle fields group visibility via button or a link. Especially, this important for mobile devices, where the long forms look complex and boring for your ad authors. There are only two steps to implement this mod on […]