ClassiPress Address Field plugin replaces default Street, City, State, Country and Zip code fields with a single address field with autocomplete and draggable pin on the map for best place selection.
- One new field replaces five standard fields.
- Address autocomplete on user typing.
- The map with draggable pin – allows selecting place by the point on the map, instead of address.
- Don’t need to set drop-down values for State and Country fields.
- Standard fields filled automatically on user choice. You can still use them in Advanced Search for filtering by State and Country.
- ClassiPress 4.1.0+. Admin form meta box requires ClassiPress 4.2.4+ (or the latest dev-build).
- Google map provider configured in ClassiPress settings (API keys must be working).
Recent Blog Posts
- Replace the Price with Sold tag for sold ClassiPress Ads
November 5, 2020 - 0 Comments
Currently, ClassiPress theme displays a “Sold” warning on the single ad page. But it’s not reflected on the ad in loops and doesn’t show any warning or sold tag. Following code snippet replaces the Price with Sold tag for ads marked sold. You can add it in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file…
- Disable Favorite Listings in Vantage theme
October 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
Favorite listings is the build-in feature in Vantage theme. But for some sites it is not needed. Following PHP code snippet will disable Favorite Listings. You can add in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file. Alternatively, Code Snippets plugin can be used (more details in the instruction). Like
- Customize AppThemes Importer
July 1, 2020 - 0 Comments
The AppThemes themes provided with a built-in listing importer, which allows importing new listings using CSV spreadsheets. Currently, following themes support the AppThemes Importer feature: ClassiPress, Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller. Listings can be imported with title, description, excerpt, status, author, date, slug, attachments, Geo data (if theme supports), custom fields, taxonomy terms and even taxonomy […]
- Create a dedicated custom field for embedding media in the Vantage theme
June 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
In most cases, site owners do not mind users placing embedded video in the listing description section. And it works in Vantage without hassle. But sometimes they want to have a dedicated area for embedded media. What is possible, but requires some explanations. Like
- Toggle fields group on the ClassiPress listing form
May 8, 2020 - 0 Comments
This mod can be useful if your ClassiPress listing form has too many fields and you want to toggle fields group visibility via button or a link. Especially, this important for mobile devices, where the long forms look complex and boring for your ad authors. There are only two steps to implement this mod on […]