CP Addons is plugin #1 for monetization of your ClassiPress site.
It allows creating unlimited pricing add-ons with different enhancements for featured ads.
- You can create unlimited Add-ons.
- The listing owner can purchase new add-ons or prolong existing via a special payment form. There are appropriate buttons on the user dashboard and listing page.
- The site owner can apply any addon to any listing manually through the back-end listing form.
- Include add-ons to the listing Packages as default features. So the user can purchase an Add-ons bundle with discounts.
- Include add-ons to the Membership Packages as default features for new ads.
- The add-ons can be excluded from the listing/Membership Packages. So users can’t purchase or upgrade addons within the package
- Each add-on can have multiple prices and durations.
- The plugin shipped with a widget with a highly customizable slider where you can display random ads or ads filtered by an addon.
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.6.1 and ClassiPress 4.0.0+
Featured Ads Enhancements
Each addon has a number of features to be configured, which will be applied to the listing after addon activation.
- Extend listing duration – Purchased addon prolongs listing duration on number of days configured in the addon’s settings.
- Show on Top – Display the listing on the top of other listings
- Bump period – Allows periodically bump listing on the top (every hour, day, week, as you wish)
- Custom CSS – Allows applying custom styles to the listing. Highlight with color, bold text, ribbon or the badge – can be added via CSS
Default Add-ons from the box
We’ve added some preinstalled add-ons so you can see how easy they can be configured.
- Highlight – Highlights the listing with a custom background-color
- Premium – Sticks the listing on the top of other listings (in search results and taxonomies archives)
- Bump Ad – Bump the listing on the top once a day.
- VIP – Displays Ad in a featured slider on the home page.
- Extend Ad – Extend the listing for a week.
Related Blog Posts
- Custom code and styles for CP Addons plugin for ClassiPress
April 18, 2020
- How to make foldable Ad packages with CP Addons plugin
March 23, 2020
Recent Blog Posts
- Home page banner with video background for Vantage and HireBee themes
February 13, 2021 - 0 Comments
Home page banners for Vantage and HireBee themes designed to display an image on the background. You just need to set the Featured Image for the Home Page. By default it looks like this: Actually, you can display a video as well, but it’s not so obvious and below it will be explained how to.…
- Replace the Price with Sold tag for sold ClassiPress Ads
November 5, 2020 - 1 Comment
Currently, ClassiPress theme displays a “Sold” warning on the single ad page. But it’s not reflected on the ad in loops and doesn’t show any warning or sold tag. Following code snippet replaces the Price with Sold tag for ads marked sold. You can add it in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file […]
- Disable Favorite Listings in Vantage theme
October 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
Favorite listings is the build-in feature in Vantage theme. But for some sites it is not needed. Following PHP code snippet will disable Favorite Listings. You can add in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file. Alternatively, Code Snippets plugin can be used (more details in the instruction). Like
- Customize AppThemes Importer
July 1, 2020 - 0 Comments
The AppThemes themes provided with a built-in listing importer, which allows importing new listings using CSV spreadsheets. Currently, following themes support the AppThemes Importer feature: ClassiPress, Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller. Listings can be imported with title, description, excerpt, status, author, date, slug, attachments, Geo data (if theme supports), custom fields, taxonomy terms and even taxonomy […]
- Create a dedicated custom field for embedding media in the Vantage theme
June 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
In most cases, site owners do not mind users placing embedded video in the listing description section. And it works in Vantage without hassle. But sometimes they want to have a dedicated area for embedded media. What is possible, but requires some explanations. Like