By default, the HireBee theme allows adding only projects to user favorites, with “Favorite Profiles for HireBee” plugin they can add profiles as well.
The plugin introduces a follower/following system on your HireBee site, what increases user-to-user interaction and usability.
Favorite Profiles for HireBee Features
- With this plugin your HireBee users can manage their favorite profiles:
- Employers and Freelancers can add each other to favorites.
- Employers can send mass invitations to all favorite freelancers.
- Freelancers can receive notifications about new projects posted by favorite employers.
- Users receive notifications when someone added them to favorites.
- Users have got following options to enable/disable notifications:
- Notify me when my favorite profile create a new project.
- Notify my favorites when I create a new project.
- Don’t send me invitations to new projects from my followers.
- Don’t send me notifications when users add me into their favorites list.
- There is a separate Favorites page on the user dashboard with the list of profiles and projects.
The plugin requires AppThemes theme HireBee.
Related Blog Posts
- Favorite Profiles for HireBee version 1.1.1
May 4, 2020
Recent Blog Posts
- Home page banner with video background for Vantage and HireBee themes
February 13, 2021 - 0 Comments
Home page banners for Vantage and HireBee themes designed to display an image on the background. You just need to set the Featured Image for the Home Page. By default it looks like this: Actually, you can display a video as well, but it’s not so obvious and below it will be explained how to.…
- Replace the Price with Sold tag for sold ClassiPress Ads
November 5, 2020 - 1 Comment
Currently, ClassiPress theme displays a “Sold” warning on the single ad page. But it’s not reflected on the ad in loops and doesn’t show any warning or sold tag. Following code snippet replaces the Price with Sold tag for ads marked sold. You can add it in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file […]
- Disable Favorite Listings in Vantage theme
October 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
Favorite listings is the build-in feature in Vantage theme. But for some sites it is not needed. Following PHP code snippet will disable Favorite Listings. You can add in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file. Alternatively, Code Snippets plugin can be used (more details in the instruction). Like
- Customize AppThemes Importer
July 1, 2020 - 0 Comments
The AppThemes themes provided with a built-in listing importer, which allows importing new listings using CSV spreadsheets. Currently, following themes support the AppThemes Importer feature: ClassiPress, Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller. Listings can be imported with title, description, excerpt, status, author, date, slug, attachments, Geo data (if theme supports), custom fields, taxonomy terms and even taxonomy […]
- Create a dedicated custom field for embedding media in the Vantage theme
June 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
In most cases, site owners do not mind users placing embedded video in the listing description section. And it works in Vantage without hassle. But sometimes they want to have a dedicated area for embedded media. What is possible, but requires some explanations. Like