By default, the HireBee theme allows adding only projects to user favorites, with “Favorite Profiles for HireBee” plugin they can add profiles as well.
The plugin introduces a follower/following system on your HireBee site, what increases user-to-user interaction and usability.
Favorite Profiles for HireBee Features
- With this plugin your HireBee users can manage their favorite profiles:
- Employers and Freelancers can add each other to favorites.
- Employers can send mass invitations to all favorite freelancers.
- Freelancers can receive notifications about new projects posted by favorite employers.
- Users receive notifications when someone added them to favorites.
- Users have got following options to enable/disable notifications:
- Notify me when my favorite profile create a new project.
- Notify my favorites when I create a new project.
- Don’t send me invitations to new projects from my followers.
- Don’t send me notifications when users add me into their favorites list.
- There is a separate Favorites page on the user dashboard with the list of profiles and projects.
The plugin requires AppThemes theme HireBee.
Recent Blog Posts
- Dedicated Banner upload field for the Vantage
March 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
A simple mod that allows to use a custom field for the listing page banner upload in the Vantage theme by AppThemes.
- ClassiPress SEO Test
March 27, 2020 - 0 Comments
ClassiPress SEO test can show how upgrade of ClassiPress v3 to v4 can change the site search ranking results and give ideas for further structural improvements. Below I’ll explain how I did the tests, results and fixes. Prepare Test I’ve created a new test site on a public server Installed vanilla ClassiPress 3.6.4 Populated it with default…
- How to make foldable Ad packages with CP Addons plugin
March 23, 2020 - 0 Comments
CP Addons plugin displays options for each Ad Package on an ad submit form. It replaces standard ClassiPress Ad packages drop-down with an expanded list of options. This instruction helps to make Ad Packages options foldable and display only options for selected package. So, the default layout you can see on the image below. There […]
- Easy way to add custom PHP code on your WordPress site
March 9, 2020 - 0 Comments
A short instruction on how to Use Code Snippets plugin to add custom PHP code snippets on your WordPress site without files modifications. We highly not recommend modifying WordPress themes and plugins! A next software update will wipe out all the modifications from the code, so you will be forced to restore them each time. […]
- Replace ClassiPress Location Search field with a custom field dropdown
March 9, 2020 - 0 Comments
A detailed instruction on how to replace Location Search field with a custom field dropdown on your WordPress ClassiPress site. The default ClassiPress search bar has three fields: Search keywords Location Categories The ClassiPress Location field needs to refine search results to some geographic location. It can use the Google Places API for a location […]