PagSeguro is the largest online payment platform in Brazil, which offering payment solutions inside and outside the Internet. It is carried out thousands of daily transactions insured by the most rigid and recognized digital safety standards, PCI certification, which stands for “Data Security Standard for Payment Card Industry”.
The data is stored in a secure environment and encrypted so no one has access. The PagSeguro also has a risk management policy to prevent fraud. It has an experienced and qualified staff to analyze your transactions. Those who purchase online and not get what was agreed at the time of purchase, the PagSeguro also helps to solve up to 14 days to drive the dispute.
The integration enables the customer is directed to PagSeguro to make payment and complete the purchase (Integration Standard). Suitable for those who want a little customization to your site. With this option the PagSeguro takes care of all the flow and payment experience of its buyer. You expose your product or service on your site and plugin resolve any payment process!
The payment gateway plugin has been specially developed to integrate to PagSeguro AppThemes Themes, i.e. ClassiPress, Vantage, JobRoller, HireBee, Taskerr and Clipper.
Supported Payment Methods:
- American Express
- Personal Card
- Vale Card
- Brasil Card
- Fort Brasil
- Grand Card
- Banco Itaú
- Banco Banrisul
- Bradesco (Indisponível no momento)
- Banco do Brasil
- Banco HSBC
- Boleto Santander
Account for Deposit
- HSBC (Indisponível no momento)
- Banco do Brasil
- PagSeguro secure page opening at the time of check out
- Available Lightbox option
- Using authorization tokens for any communication with PagSeguro (for better security)
- Automatic return of the order status as soon as it changes on the PagSeguro side.
- The customization of payment screens (Standard Integration), what provides a choice of color and adding your business logo
- PagSeguro Account — sign up here.
- AppThemes product with Payments Support: ClassiPress, Vantage, JobRoller, HireBee, Taskerr and Clipper.
See page on Portuguese language.
PS: Author don’t speak Portuguese, so please use English for communication. Thanks in advance!
Recent Blog Posts
- Home page banner with video background for Vantage and HireBee themes
February 13, 2021 - 0 Comments
Home page banners for Vantage and HireBee themes designed to display an image on the background. You just need to set the Featured Image for the Home Page. By default it looks like this: Actually, you can display a video as well, but it’s not so obvious and below it will be explained how to.…
- Replace the Price with Sold tag for sold ClassiPress Ads
November 5, 2020 - 1 Comment
Currently, ClassiPress theme displays a “Sold” warning on the single ad page. But it’s not reflected on the ad in loops and doesn’t show any warning or sold tag. Following code snippet replaces the Price with Sold tag for ads marked sold. You can add it in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file […]
- Disable Favorite Listings in Vantage theme
October 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
Favorite listings is the build-in feature in Vantage theme. But for some sites it is not needed. Following PHP code snippet will disable Favorite Listings. You can add in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file. Alternatively, Code Snippets plugin can be used (more details in the instruction). Like
- Customize AppThemes Importer
July 1, 2020 - 0 Comments
The AppThemes themes provided with a built-in listing importer, which allows importing new listings using CSV spreadsheets. Currently, following themes support the AppThemes Importer feature: ClassiPress, Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller. Listings can be imported with title, description, excerpt, status, author, date, slug, attachments, Geo data (if theme supports), custom fields, taxonomy terms and even taxonomy […]
- Create a dedicated custom field for embedding media in the Vantage theme
June 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
In most cases, site owners do not mind users placing embedded video in the listing description section. And it works in Vantage without hassle. But sometimes they want to have a dedicated area for embedded media. What is possible, but requires some explanations. Like