With PayTR Payment Gateway, you can accept payments in Turkey in five currencies.
PayTR is one of the most famous payment gateway provider who has virtual POS, payment channels and security services for their customers.
And now, you can start accepting payments via PayTR with your AppThemes website.
- There is no annual subscription fee in PayTR services. They only charge very small commission percentage rates for each successful transactions from your website.
- They guarantee to transfer contracted merchant’s balance at most within next day.
- PayTR allow their merchants to transfer all their balance starting from minimum 2 TRL amount.
- Has a compliance with PCI-DSS v3.2
- PayTR is listed among Deloitte Technologies 500
- Fully developed custom codes against fraud supported by Comodo Authentic & Secure | PCI-DSS | MasterCard SecureCode | Verified by VISA | Troy.
- Supports all banks and credit cards in Turkey.
- Accepts all kind of international credit cards.
- Reliable and quality service for 9+ years.
PayTR Plugin Features:
- The plugin provides integration PayTR into AppThemes Payments module. What ensures compatibility with all App Themes
- Allows processing Instant (usual) orders. Recurring and Escrow orders are not supported for now.
- Provides Billing Info form required by Turkish laws. The billing info such as user name, address, phone, email, and TCKN can be saved in buyer metadata for future use.
- ₺ – Turkish Lira
- € – Euro
- $ – US Dollar
- £ – Pound Sterling
- ₽ – Russian Ruble
- Contracted Merchant PayTR account — sign up here.
- AppThemes product with Payments Support:
PS: Author don’t speak Turkish, so please use English for communication. Thanks in advance!
Recent Blog Posts
- Home page banner with video background for Vantage and HireBee themes
February 13, 2021 - 0 Comments
Home page banners for Vantage and HireBee themes designed to display an image on the background. You just need to set the Featured Image for the Home Page. By default it looks like this: Actually, you can display a video as well, but it’s not so obvious and below it will be explained how to.…
- Replace the Price with Sold tag for sold ClassiPress Ads
November 5, 2020 - 1 Comment
Currently, ClassiPress theme displays a “Sold” warning on the single ad page. But it’s not reflected on the ad in loops and doesn’t show any warning or sold tag. Following code snippet replaces the Price with Sold tag for ads marked sold. You can add it in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file […]
- Disable Favorite Listings in Vantage theme
October 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
Favorite listings is the build-in feature in Vantage theme. But for some sites it is not needed. Following PHP code snippet will disable Favorite Listings. You can add in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file. Alternatively, Code Snippets plugin can be used (more details in the instruction). Like
- Customize AppThemes Importer
July 1, 2020 - 0 Comments
The AppThemes themes provided with a built-in listing importer, which allows importing new listings using CSV spreadsheets. Currently, following themes support the AppThemes Importer feature: ClassiPress, Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller. Listings can be imported with title, description, excerpt, status, author, date, slug, attachments, Geo data (if theme supports), custom fields, taxonomy terms and even taxonomy […]
- Create a dedicated custom field for embedding media in the Vantage theme
June 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
In most cases, site owners do not mind users placing embedded video in the listing description section. And it works in Vantage without hassle. But sometimes they want to have a dedicated area for embedded media. What is possible, but requires some explanations. Like