SpankPay payment gateway plugin is the easiest way for your business to start accepting cryptocurrency.
- It was developed as a hosted cryptocurrency wallet and payment processor dedicated to the adult industry.
- Supports ERC20 Token Standard. Users can choose between their stable token or from a variety of others such as USDC, DAI and many more.
- Merchants keep 99.5% of their earnings with no chargeback risks and are able to cash out at any time.
Who can apply
- Anyone all over the world – unless you live in countries sanctioned by the US Treasury OFAC
The SpankPay support the following payment methods:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- USD Coin (USDC)
The Plugin Features:
- The plugin provides integration of the SpankPay service into the AppThemes Payments module. What ensures compatibility with all App Themes
- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.0+ payments module.
- Allows processing Instant (regular) orders.
- SpankPay Merchant account — sign up here.
- WooCommerce plugin installed or any AppThemes theme with Payments Support:
Recent Blog Posts
- Display a site logo on mobile view for the Vantage and ClassiPress themes
May 27, 2021 - 0 Comments
The site logo does not display on mobile view for Vantage and ClassiPress themes. But it’s pretty simple to fix via self-made child theme. If you don’t have one, read how to create a Vantage child theme and ClassiPress child theme. Moreover, there is a ready-made ClassiPress child theme included in the classipress/examples/ folder A…
- Home page banner with video background for Vantage and HireBee themes
February 13, 2021 - 0 Comments
Home page banners for Vantage and HireBee themes designed to display an image on the background. You just need to set the Featured Image for the Home Page. By default it looks like this: Actually, you can display a video as well, but it’s not so obvious and below it will be explained how to. […]
- Replace the Price with Sold tag for sold ClassiPress Ads
November 5, 2020 - 1 Comment
Currently, ClassiPress theme displays a “Sold” warning on the single ad page. But it’s not reflected on the ad in loops and doesn’t show any warning or sold tag. Following code snippet replaces the Price with Sold tag for ads marked sold. You can add it in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file […]
- Disable Favorite Listings in Vantage theme
October 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
Favorite listings is the build-in feature in Vantage theme. But for some sites it is not needed. Following PHP code snippet will disable Favorite Listings. You can add in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file. Alternatively, Code Snippets plugin can be used (more details in the instruction). Like
- Customize AppThemes Importer
July 1, 2020 - 0 Comments
The AppThemes themes provided with a built-in listing importer, which allows importing new listings using CSV spreadsheets. Currently, following themes support the AppThemes Importer feature: ClassiPress, Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller. Listings can be imported with title, description, excerpt, status, author, date, slug, attachments, Geo data (if theme supports), custom fields, taxonomy terms and even taxonomy […]