Sponsored Posts is an add-on that allows your clients to submit blog posts the same way as they submit listings on your site.
It takes Listing features provided by the AppThemes themes and plugins and implements them to Blog. So blog Post appears to be a new Listing type.
What does it mean for your business?
- Let your blog grow with the clients or partners content.
- Monetize your blog. Earn more.
- Provide more useful content for your visitors.
- Make your site more SEO friendly.
- Use the extensibility power of new generation of AppThemes products.
And now, you can get maximum from the blog on your AppThemes site!
Basic Features (from the box):
- Optional Moderation. Manually or automatically approve each new post before publish.
- Optional Charge. Accept payments for blog posting or make it free.
- Basic FormBuilder UI. This is where you can setup front-end “Create Post” form: edit core fields, reorder or add new fields.
- Optional Post Duration. Expire posts after duration period.
- Optional Renew Posts. Re-publish expired posts.
See how this works from the box:
See other videos
Advanced Features Support (in case it provided by the theme or plugins):
- Multiple Pricing Plans. Setup more than one plan, assign them to categories.
- Pricing Addons. Include extra paid features to the pricing plan.
- Upgrade Post Plan. Purchase extra features besides the pricing plan or purchase a new plan.
- Recurring Payments. Setup a subscription model (payment gateways with recurring support must be pre-installed).
- Category Limit. Limit the number of categories user can set for single post.
- Category Surcharges. Setup special price per category.
- Custom Forms. Setup custom forms and assign them to categories.
- Coupons. Allows coupon codes to be used during the submit post checkout process. (requires AppThemes Coupons plugin)
Please, keep in mind that plugin requires the AppThemes product with Listing module support. Currently only these are:
- Vantage 4.0.0+
- Clipper 2.0.0+
Recent Blog Posts
- Home page banner with video background for Vantage and HireBee themes
February 13, 2021 - 0 Comments
Home page banners for Vantage and HireBee themes designed to display an image on the background. You just need to set the Featured Image for the Home Page. By default it looks like this: Actually, you can display a video as well, but it’s not so obvious and below it will be explained how to.…
- Replace the Price with Sold tag for sold ClassiPress Ads
November 5, 2020 - 1 Comment
Currently, ClassiPress theme displays a “Sold” warning on the single ad page. But it’s not reflected on the ad in loops and doesn’t show any warning or sold tag. Following code snippet replaces the Price with Sold tag for ads marked sold. You can add it in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file […]
- Disable Favorite Listings in Vantage theme
October 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
Favorite listings is the build-in feature in Vantage theme. But for some sites it is not needed. Following PHP code snippet will disable Favorite Listings. You can add in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file. Alternatively, Code Snippets plugin can be used (more details in the instruction). Like
- Customize AppThemes Importer
July 1, 2020 - 0 Comments
The AppThemes themes provided with a built-in listing importer, which allows importing new listings using CSV spreadsheets. Currently, following themes support the AppThemes Importer feature: ClassiPress, Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller. Listings can be imported with title, description, excerpt, status, author, date, slug, attachments, Geo data (if theme supports), custom fields, taxonomy terms and even taxonomy […]
- Create a dedicated custom field for embedding media in the Vantage theme
June 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
In most cases, site owners do not mind users placing embedded video in the listing description section. And it works in Vantage without hassle. But sometimes they want to have a dedicated area for embedded media. What is possible, but requires some explanations. Like