Taxable plugin allows to create a customizable Tax rates and Sale discounts and apply them to the payment orders.
The standard AppThemes Payments module already includes the “Tax” item and in most cases it’s pretty enough. But the Taxable plugin makes it a little more flexible, adds more options and enables multiple tax items.
Tax rates and Sale discounts options:
- Sends your clients more detailed order receipts with the list of taxes included.
- Add Standard Tax rates.
- Or Indirect Tax rates.
- Allows Zero Tax rates.
- And even Tax over Taxes.
- Schedules global site wide Season Sales!
- Multiple Tax rates and Discounts.
- Positive or negative rates (increase or decrease price totals).
- Enable/disable some tax or discount items when not used.
- Discounts can be scheduled on some future date.
- Indirect tax option. The plugin adds taxes that do not affect the totals, like GST or VAT!
- Priority tax option. If two tax rates with the same priority apply then the taxes are added together. If two taxes with a different priority apply then the taxes are compounded. When taxes are compounded, the first priority tax is calculated on the subtotal amount, and then the second priority tax is calculated on the subtotal plus the first priority tax amount.
- Requires AppThemes product with Payments Support: ClassiPress, Vantage, JobRoller, HireBee, Taskerr and Clipper.
Recent Blog Posts
- Replace the Price with Sold tag for sold ClassiPress Ads
November 5, 2020 - 0 Comments
Currently, ClassiPress theme displays a “Sold” warning on the single ad page. But it’s not reflected on the ad in loops and doesn’t show any warning or sold tag. Following code snippet replaces the Price with Sold tag for ads marked sold. You can add it in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file…
- Disable Favorite Listings in Vantage theme
October 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
Favorite listings is the build-in feature in Vantage theme. But for some sites it is not needed. Following PHP code snippet will disable Favorite Listings. You can add in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file. Alternatively, Code Snippets plugin can be used (more details in the instruction). Like
- Customize AppThemes Importer
July 1, 2020 - 0 Comments
The AppThemes themes provided with a built-in listing importer, which allows importing new listings using CSV spreadsheets. Currently, following themes support the AppThemes Importer feature: ClassiPress, Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller. Listings can be imported with title, description, excerpt, status, author, date, slug, attachments, Geo data (if theme supports), custom fields, taxonomy terms and even taxonomy […]
- Create a dedicated custom field for embedding media in the Vantage theme
June 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
In most cases, site owners do not mind users placing embedded video in the listing description section. And it works in Vantage without hassle. But sometimes they want to have a dedicated area for embedded media. What is possible, but requires some explanations. Like
- Toggle fields group on the ClassiPress listing form
May 8, 2020 - 0 Comments
This mod can be useful if your ClassiPress listing form has too many fields and you want to toggle fields group visibility via button or a link. Especially, this important for mobile devices, where the long forms look complex and boring for your ad authors. There are only two steps to implement this mod on […]