With Wallet One Checkout Payment Gateway, you can accept payments in more than 100 payment methods and 10 currencies.
And now, you can start accepting payments via Wallet One on your AppThemes website.
Wallet One Features:
- Different type of accounts. Operate the way you want: as a person or legal entity.
- Registration. Takes just 15 seconds and you are inside the most convenient private office.
- All necessary things easily in reach. Simple and intuitive access to all essential features.
- Statistics. Convenient, detailed statistics on turnover and payments structure.
- Transactions history. Explore your cash flow in detail.
- Notifications. Wide range of timely system notifications.
- Customizable Payment Methods. Offer your customers a wide choice of payment methods.
- Stylize your forms to match the look and feel of your site.
- Precision analytics. Take a look at your business growth, so your rivals are far behind!
- More than 30 ways to withdraw money. Send money with one click.
- Russian law ФЗ-54 support. Allows sending checks to the tax service.
- ₽ – Russian Ruble
- ₴ – Ukrainian Hryvnia
- ₸ – Kazakhstani Tenge
- Br – Belarusian Rubles
- C – Tajik Somoni
- R – South African Rand
- zł – Polish Zloty
- ლ – Georgian lari
- $ – US Dollars
- € – Euros
- Wallet One Checkout Account — sign up here.
- AppThemes product with Payments Support, i.e. ClassiPress, Vantage, HireBee, Clipper, JobRoller, Taskerr.
Recent Blog Posts
- Replace the Price with Sold tag for sold ClassiPress Ads
November 5, 2020 - 0 Comments
Currently, ClassiPress theme displays a “Sold” warning on the single ad page. But it’s not reflected on the ad in loops and doesn’t show any warning or sold tag. Following code snippet replaces the Price with Sold tag for ads marked sold. You can add it in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file…
- Disable Favorite Listings in Vantage theme
October 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
Favorite listings is the build-in feature in Vantage theme. But for some sites it is not needed. Following PHP code snippet will disable Favorite Listings. You can add in a custom plugin or child theme functions.php file. Alternatively, Code Snippets plugin can be used (more details in the instruction). Like
- Customize AppThemes Importer
July 1, 2020 - 0 Comments
The AppThemes themes provided with a built-in listing importer, which allows importing new listings using CSV spreadsheets. Currently, following themes support the AppThemes Importer feature: ClassiPress, Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller. Listings can be imported with title, description, excerpt, status, author, date, slug, attachments, Geo data (if theme supports), custom fields, taxonomy terms and even taxonomy […]
- Create a dedicated custom field for embedding media in the Vantage theme
June 29, 2020 - 0 Comments
In most cases, site owners do not mind users placing embedded video in the listing description section. And it works in Vantage without hassle. But sometimes they want to have a dedicated area for embedded media. What is possible, but requires some explanations. Like
- Toggle fields group on the ClassiPress listing form
May 8, 2020 - 0 Comments
This mod can be useful if your ClassiPress listing form has too many fields and you want to toggle fields group visibility via button or a link. Especially, this important for mobile devices, where the long forms look complex and boring for your ad authors. There are only two steps to implement this mod on […]